Who we are
Kids Club HQ has been developed and is operated by Joined-up Solutions Ltd (incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 05335754, registered office 73 The Crescent, Earley, Reading, RG6 7NW. Kids Club HQ takes privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when Kids Club HQ collects and processes personal information from you on behalf of the Organisation(s) you have registered with.
Kids Club HQ is registered with the ICO (Information Controllers Office) for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 under the number ZA159194 . Kids Club HQ is also achieving compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) which come into force on 25 May 2018. The General Data Protection Bill is currently passing through parliament and will, when passed into law, repeal the Data Protection Act 1998.
Kids Club HQ provides a web-based platform for Organisations who are; childcare providers, charitable organisations and organisations that run out of school clubs, with an online system for users ("Parents and Carers") to book children into the Organisation's clubs. The website facilitates bookings and payments and makes available the necessary data to people managing and delivering the sessions.
KCHQ is a platform for numerous Organisations which utilise the KCHQ service and we will only share your data with the Organisations you are registered with.
Kids Club HQ's website contains links to other websites. This Privacy Notice only applies to KCHQ so when you follow a link to other websites you should read their own Privacy Notices.
KCHQ will tell you if other entities are used in the future for the collection and processing of your personal data.
The information we collect about you
When you register online for services provided by any of the Organisations using our website, we may on their behalf collect the following personal information from you:
- Name; and
- postal address, email address, telephone number
When making a booking for a club,we may on their behalf collect information about you and the child(ren) you make a booking for including, but not limited to:
- Name, date of birth, gender, school
- Emergency contact information,
- Medical conditions,
- Doctors details,
- Dietary requirements and food allergies,
- Behavioural problems
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
How we will use the information about you
Kids Club HQ, on behalf of the Organisation(s) you are signed up to, collects and processes your personal information to allow the Organisation(s) to; process your registration, process any bookings you request, enable the Organisation(s) to provide the services requested and to facilitate your payments for their services. The relevant information is used by; the Organisation(s), Kids Club HQ, its agents and/or sub-contractors for any matter relating to the provision of the services and the conduct of your account. Personal information and information entered while making a booking, including information about child(ren) the booking is made for, will be collected over a secure connection, processed securely and will be available over a secure connection to the; childcare, club etc. providers (Organisations) you register with. This information is required by the Organisation to provide the service to you. The Organisation may also need to contact you, specified emergency contacts, relatives or doctors in case of emergency. The Organisation will hold and process this data in accordance with their own privacy and/or data protection policies and you are advised to check the terms of these before you register. Kids Club HQ is not responsible for the Organisation's use of your data.
Kids Club HQ may use anonymous aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help it to develop its website and the Services.
How we protect your information
Kids Club HQ have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
- TLS is used to encrypt all communications between you and Kids Club HQ and the Organisations using its services (this will show in your browser address bar similar to this ).
- Access to production servers by Kids Club HQ staff is limited to just those who need access to perform their responsibilities.
- All coding is done with security in mind and tested for known threats.
- The Operating Systems and installed services are hardened and patched to keep the systems defences up to date.
- Servers are protected by firewalls.
Kids Club HQ will use its reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information in compliance with the GDPR as regulated by the ICO. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason Kids Club HQ cannot guarantee the absolute security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Who we share your information with
Under present arrangements, we interface with the following organisations in order to provide the services:
KCHQ App, Database and Backup
The Kids Club HQ database, website and application are hosted in the Ireland data centre of Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Amazon). The database backups are also stored in Amazon's cloud storage. Ireland is an EU member state and as such is required to comply with the GDPR.
Managing and sending messages
Card Payment Processors
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Worldpay: https://www.worldpay.com/uk/privacy-policy
- CardSave (a brand name of Worldpay): https://www.cardsave.net/privacy-policy
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Sage Pay: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies
- GoCardless: https://gocardless.com/legal/
- Xero: https://www.xero.com/uk/about/security/
- QuickBooks: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/privacy-policy/
The following applies to Organisations and Individuals visiting the KCHQ main website (www.kidsclubhq.co.uk) directly and not to the KCHQ booking and admin system:
The services contained in this section enable KCHQ to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.): https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics (Google Inc.): https://www.google.com/intl/policies/privacy/
- Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.): https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- LinkedIn conversion tracking (LinkedIn Corporation): LinkedIn conversion tracking (LinkedIn Corporation): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Remarketing and behavioural targeting
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising (Google Inc.): https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- LinkedIn Website Retargeting (LinkedIn Corporation): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Access to your information, updating, correcting or deleting your information
Your contract for the provision of services is with one or more of the Organisations that use the KCHQ platform to manage their activities. You have the right to request: a copy of, correction or erasure of, or portability of your data to another provider, of the personal information that Kids Club HQ holds about you on their behalf. On reaching the age of 18, an individual may require the deletion of their personal data if it was obtained before they reached the age of 18.
We and the Organisations you register with want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided via the KCHQ platform changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please provide the correct details to the Organisations you are registered with as soon as possible using the KCHQ website.
Kids Club HQ is a platform for numerous Organisations to deliver services. You can issue a request to that Organisation using the KCHQ website for: a copy of, correction or erasure of, or portability of your data to another provider which will be processed by the Organisation providing the services. On reaching the age of 18, an individual may require the deletion of their personal data if it was obtained before they reached the age of 18. Such requests should be issued to the Organisation providing the services.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please request this from the Organisation providing the service to you.
Transfer of business
If Kids Club HQ's business is sold or integrated with another business the databases holding your personal information will be passed on to the new owners of the business to enable continuity of the services you are registered for.
Your positive consent is required
You can withdraw your consent in the future but you must be aware that certain information must be provided under Ofsted rules for children to take part in many of the activities provided by the Organisations using KCHQ. These Organisations also have a duty to retain certain information for specified periods under Ofsted rules and this may be held within the KCHQ system.
You can withdraw your consent by contacting the Organisation providing the services using the KCHQ website.
Changes to Privacy Notice
Kids Club HQ keeps its Privacy Notice under regular review. Changes will posted on this page, and on other pages of the website, so that you may be aware of the information Kids Club HQ collects and how it is used at all times.
How to contact Kids Club HQ
Kids Club HQ welcomes your views about our website and our services. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Kids Club HQ's registered office.
Last modified: 15th May 2018 v2